I LOVE art projects. I want to make everyone that I see. I scoured Pinterest and found some really cute winter/Christmas art projects for your classrooms. If you make any of these, I'd love to see them!
1. Fingerprint Christmas Lights: Super simple but very cute!
2. Chalk Christmas Lights: I like that this one gives students the ability to try a new medium.
3. Winter Cardinals: These look really pretty!
4. Christmas Ornaments: I really like how this stands out on the black background.
5. Snowman Perspective: I love this different take on the snowman. It is a great way to teach students about perspective.
6. Snowflakes: This is a fun list of 30 different ways to make a snowflake.
8. Gingerbread Craft: Cute for younger grades.
9. Snowmen: This would make an adorable bulletin board!
10. Nutcrackers: This is a really unique Christmas art project. You don't see a lot of nutcracker art. (The link goes straight to the blog, not the actual art project and I couldn't find a search button!)
PEACE, LOVE, AND STICKY NOTES